Sunday, December 28, 2014

Stuck in motion

Once again I find myself stuck on the couch when I want to be up and doing things.  The fibromyalgia pain (or whatever else it may be) is too much when standing up right now.  I really want to use my new kitchenaid mixer to make chocolate chip cookies!  I made some of these Toll House cookies before and they were so freakin good.  There were 3 dozen because I made them bigger but they were gone in only one day!

Anyway, I've been jamming out and playing around online.  I decided to start making some digital trading cards for facebook.  I just made two for now but I'll add more later.  Feel free to share them!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments (except spam of course). Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you. Sorry that I had to add word verification. I am getting a lot of spam comments.