Friday, April 21, 2017

Review: Snail Mail: Rediscovering the Art and Craft of Handmade Correspondence

Snail Mail: Rediscovering the Art and Craft of Handmade Correspondence Snail Mail: Rediscovering the Art and Craft of Handmade Correspondence by Michelle Mackintosh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am in love with this book. I love the look and feel of the cover which made me swoon when it arrived in the mail. It is full of fun ideas and wonderful pictures. Many pages sport pictures of brightly decorated envelopes and cards for inspiration and also include quotes and even real letters from famous people of the past. You don't just read about her ideas but you see them before you. There are also tutorials for how to make handmade paper and other crafty things to mail. There are recipes for cookies to add to care packages and there are even templates for envelopes and stickers on the last few pages. This book is definitely one I'll be keeping in my permanent library. I'm glad I picked it up and brought it home.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments (except spam of course). Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you. Sorry that I had to add word verification. I am getting a lot of spam comments.