Thursday, April 12, 2018

Good day, bad day(s)

Tuesday I had a doctor appointment in the afternoon and afterwards my husband and I went to eat.  I had a surf and turf and it was so good.  It was nice to spend some time with my husband.  After that, we went to Walmart to look for bulbs.  I was hoping to find tulip bulbs but they didn´t have any yet.  They did have some other bulbs though.  I bought some gladiolus and lilies and a few other ones I don´t remember the name of.  I need to look up online to learn about planting those.  Hopefully the stores will be getting some tulips soon.  One of my sons works at Fred Meyer so he will watch for them there.  The snow is melting fast so I hope they arrive soon.

After Walmart we went to Joanns to get some charm chain with leaves I needed to make a necklace to match a bracelet I made.  I wore it that day and wished I had a necklace to go with it.  I´m glad I had it on so I could make sure to find the same leaf charm chain.  I was glad they still had some and I also found some elephants and seahorses.


Now I really want to make something but I´ve been in bed all day.  I am in a lot of pain today and have been exhausted.  I woke up around 10 am but couldn´t stay awake.   I feel back asleep and was still sleeping when my husband came home around 7 pm.  I did some Restorative Yoga at home to see if that helped.  Now I just need to rest and hope I feel better tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments (except spam of course). Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you. Sorry that I had to add word verification. I am getting a lot of spam comments.