Saturday, March 7, 2015

Watching the Snow Fall

The last several days have been warm and the snow is melting a little.  I haven't been able to see the sun shining for a few days since we have been getting snow.  The sky looks a solid white/gray with no clear spots at all.  This afternoon the snow started to fall and we had some wind that was stirring it around so it looked like the snowflakes were dancing in the air.  I always want to take pictures of the snow falling but it just doesn't capture well so I took a video.



It wont be much longer and we will be seeing that snow melting into puddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments (except spam of course). Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you. Sorry that I had to add word verification. I am getting a lot of spam comments.