Sunday, January 29, 2017

Blargh!


I have been really out of it for a while.  I have been kind of sickish alternating with very allergicky but the whole time I've been super exhausted. I have been sleeping so much and I'm pretty sure if I looked in the mirror right now I'd see a sloth. I have zero energy. I've even lost my reading mojo. I started to read the next Anne's Attic Mystery book I have and those are really fast to read. I just couldn't do it. I just stared at it and probably drooled. I have no idea what is up with me but my husband is feeling sick too and he said he feels super tired too.... so maybe it is just a bug, which is kinda funny because he calls me "bug." So, I'm a bug with a bug. I wonder if a bug with a bug is still cute.

It is snowing outside but it is sort of warmish, compared to the super cold we were having. I put on my husband's coat and shoes and went out to check the mail. There is so much snow and I noticed the handle of the snow shovel sticking up in a snowbank where it was leaned against the fence and thought that was funny.  I guess it is a good thing there is another shovel around here that the guys can use to excavate this one.  




I've been taking Dayquil and that always makes me sleep more and dream crazy stuff. I usually wake up and think, "What in the world was that all about?" and then try to forget about it but sometimes I just think about stuff while sort of dreaming. Sometimes I wake up wondering about something off the wall, like, "Why don't bananas have seeds?"  Then I google it.  Turns out they used to have really big seeds so they have been bred to not have them. Good to know in case you are ever on Jeopardy.  

This last time I was thinking about The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants by Ann Brashares. I've read that book a few times but even though I bought the other books in the series I never read them. I started wondering about what happened the next summer while I was deep in REM sleep. When I got up I was thinking I should just finish reading that book I started first but I just can't. I think I read too many of them back to back and I burned myself out on them. 

It took me a while to find the second book but I did and I've already read the first chapter. This poor book has seen better days. I bought it used and it was super cheap because it has seen better days. The spine is cracked in the middle so I'm waiting for it to fall apart in my hands. I hate throwing away books but this one isn't even fit to be donated. Oh well, I will read it one last time and then.... who knows. Maybe I'll ask one of my boys to toss it for me when I'm not looking.  

P.s. Spring, if you can hear me, please hurry up and come. I'm ready for GREEN!

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments (except spam of course). Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you. Sorry that I had to add word verification. I am getting a lot of spam comments.