Thursday, July 26, 2018

Feeling wonky

I don't know what is going on with me but I have been so tired lately.  I have slept for the majority of the last two days and slept at night also.  I haven't been feeling like doing anything.  I am not stitching anything or reading even!  It is very rare that I don't have a book going.  I has been very hot lately and we are not used to this kind of heat here in Alaska.  We don't have AC because we usually don't need it.  I only have one ceiling fan in the living room.  We usually just open the windows when it is hot and maybe pull out a fan or two.  Now we are having temps in the 90's and with no air moving outside so opening the windows doesn't help.  At least we don't have high humidity.  I am not sure if it is the heat making me not feel like eating or if I am getting sick or something because I have lost 4 lbs in the last few days (since it has been hot.)  I have been drinking a lot of water so I am very hydrated.  I really hope I start feeling more myself soon or I'm going to see my doctor and see what they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments (except spam of course). Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you. Sorry that I had to add word verification. I am getting a lot of spam comments.