Sunday, October 26, 2014

Bones Season 2 Episode 8

The woman in the sand

I love this show and especially this episode.  I loved it when they dressed up to blend in but Booth looked more like a guy from the 20's.  It seems more like he dressed to blend in to the wrong era.  Of course their fake names were Tony & Roxy lol


So the music for the episode on Vegas of course involved Elvis  



Nice outfits huh? 

 The second song is Wolf like Me by TV On The Radio



It's a catchy tune and I kinda like it.  The video is funny too.

This song was used as background music with a lot of other sound over it.  I'm glad I looked it up so I could hear the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments (except spam of course). Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you. Sorry that I had to add word verification. I am getting a lot of spam comments.