Friday, October 17, 2014

Starting fresh

I decided to start a new blog. My other blog had gotten so dusty and depressing. I decided it was time to make a change, rearrange the furniture and rethink my purpose for blogging. I decided I didn't want my blog to be about how I was feeling. I feel pretty bad pretty much all the time so this blog is going to be about things I do, see, read, hear, etc. I'll write about what makes me happy like getting the most scrumptious yarn from an awesome friend in Australia and finally getting the crochet hook set that I had been coveting forever for an early birthday present. I also got a new CD by a band I just learned about when I decided to rewatch the first season of Bones. Oh, and I recently made a few new friends that bring joy to my life through my computer. I will be back to write more about these things later but for now I wanted to get the curtains back up and air out this new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments (except spam of course). Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you. Sorry that I had to add word verification. I am getting a lot of spam comments.